Love getting to document a new baby soon to arrive! This sweet family has been a joy to photograph over the last year!
Welcome William! William was in a rush to enter the world, but I made it just in time. I was so happy to get him into the studio where things were a LITTLE calmer. He was a dream and slept through all the chaos. As always, his big sis and brother were just amazing to work with and we loved having them in. It is so fun to watch a family grow!
I happen to be present when these two (no longer little) humans were brought into the world as their birth photographer. You can imagine my delight at getting to see how incredible they are now! It was a joy to have their smiles grace my camera once again and to see the love they have for each other!
Saturday June 24th
9am-11am Sessions every 30 minutes
$50/child includes session and one digital image
Pre-purchase 5 digital images for only $150 extra
Sessions are booked in groups to create a "fairy" feel. You are assigned a group based on time preference. Groups are at least 6 fairies/elves each. If you wish to book as a group, please indicate in the booking form. Max of 10 fairies/elves per group.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are my children the only children in the session? Nope! We book multiple fairies for the same 30 minute session window. During that time, the kids simply play in the forest! We promise one individual image with only your child. The other images in your gallery may have other fairies in them.
- If I want all my kids to participate, can they? Yes! You would simply pay per child. Once the session is finished, we will upload the finished images to a gallery and you will be able to select one image per child or five images if you have pre-purchased.
- Can boys participate? Ofcourse! They are welcome as a fairy or an elf. We have had both and would love to have them join us.
- Are costumes included? They are not. We suggest bringing your child dressed and ready to play. Due to the nature of the session, there is little-to-no time for changing.
- Anything we should be mindful of as far as costumes go? Please keep in mind that your child will be playing in a wooded area. Their costume should be appropriate (leggings or shorts under see thru tutus) and they should have appropriate footwear. We suggest not using glitter for make up as it does not photograph well. We love everything else! Flowers, tutus, wings, you name it!
- Can my baby participate? We only ask that your baby be able to sit on their own. If you need to support them, we are unable to accommodate them.
- What if we want to book a session as a group? We have had friends do this before! It is very fun for the children. In this case, you would need at least 6 children and you would need to let us know when you book. Each family will book individually for the specified session time. There is a max of 10 children per session time.
- What about bad weather? In case of rain or muddy conditions, a rain date will apply. It will also be a Saturday at the same time.