While this mama's labor may have been VERY short, the love and affection once sweet William arrives makes up for it. Be sure to watch all the way to the end when his big sister sings happy birthday to him in French!
Welcome William! William was in a rush to enter the world, but I made it just in time. I was so happy to get him into the studio where things were a LITTLE calmer. He was a dream and slept through all the chaos. As always, his big sis and brother were just amazing to work with and we loved having them in. It is so fun to watch a family grow!
I happen to be present when these two (no longer little) humans were brought into the world as their birth photographer. You can imagine my delight at getting to see how incredible they are now! It was a joy to have their smiles grace my camera once again and to see the love they have for each other!
After many requests for a winter/holiday mini session that is more seasonal, we decided to add one to the schedule. We are VERY limited on sessions, so do not wait!
The studio will be set up with a white wall and white floor. We will have the option for Blue/Silver decor or Red/Gold. Feel free to just stick with white or pick a color theme.
Come dressed up or in your Christmas PJ's... this mama even brought cookies and milk! The options are endless!
Saturday November 18th ONLY
Sessions from 9:00am until 1pm.
Sessions scheduled every 20 minutes.
Sessions last 15 minutes for up to 3 subjects.
Proof Gallery of 5-7 Images
Session Fee due at Booking: $50
3 Image Collection Pre-purchase: $150/$225 After Booking
5 Image Collection Pre-purchase: $250/$325 After Booking
Single Images: $75/ea No Purchase Required.
Extra subjects: $10/ea
To Book a session, please complete the form below.
I just adore this family. I have been blessed to photograph the Henry's birth and was thrilled to be welcomed to Williams. Although I was teasing mama that she didn't give me much warning and nearly made me miss it! Thankfully I arrived with a minute to spare before William came into the world. Congrats!
We are thrilled to be on the ball this year and announcing Holiday Mini Session dates EARLY!! All of our holiday card lovers and type A planners are cheering! With that said, they won't last long, so we hope you are ready for a taste of the Holidays in the middle of Summer.
Mini Session Details
Session Fee: $100 Includes up to 5 subjects and a 30 minute session.
Dates: Sunday October 1st or Saturday October 7th, 2017
Times: 9am-6pm available
Location: Highland Park, Dallas, Texas (see images in this post)
Single Image $75
5 Image Collection $250 Pre-purchase/$325 after booking
10 Image Collection $400 Pre-purchase/$500 after booking
No minimum purchase required.
For a limited time, when you book a Newborn Session and a One Year session at the same time, you will save 25% off the total of the two sessions! We absolutely love to see "our babies" again as they grow. Let us capture both moments for you!
For a limited time, clients who book a birth with us will receive a FREE 1-2 minutes highlight video of their birth! We are looking to expand our video portfolio, so clients are required to sign a release for us to share family friendly photos and footage on our site and social media. We are sure you will not find this quality at only $2000 for both photos and video. Limitations on due dates and birthing locations. Please inquire for specifics.
For a limited time, we are offering all Fresh 48's at only $850, a nearly 50% savings! We are booking Fresh 48 sessions between now and November. You simply let us know when you are due, where you are birthing and we put you on the books! When your baby arrives, you let us know and we come and document your new arrival within 48 hours. Your session includes the 30-40 full resolution images and typically takes 1-2 hours to complete.
Saturday June 24th
9am-11am Sessions every 30 minutes
$50/child includes session and one digital image
Pre-purchase 5 digital images for only $150 extra
Sessions are booked in groups to create a "fairy" feel. You are assigned a group based on time preference. Groups are at least 6 fairies/elves each. If you wish to book as a group, please indicate in the booking form. Max of 10 fairies/elves per group.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are my children the only children in the session? Nope! We book multiple fairies for the same 30 minute session window. During that time, the kids simply play in the forest! We promise one individual image with only your child. The other images in your gallery may have other fairies in them.
- If I want all my kids to participate, can they? Yes! You would simply pay per child. Once the session is finished, we will upload the finished images to a gallery and you will be able to select one image per child or five images if you have pre-purchased.
- Can boys participate? Ofcourse! They are welcome as a fairy or an elf. We have had both and would love to have them join us.
- Are costumes included? They are not. We suggest bringing your child dressed and ready to play. Due to the nature of the session, there is little-to-no time for changing.
- Anything we should be mindful of as far as costumes go? Please keep in mind that your child will be playing in a wooded area. Their costume should be appropriate (leggings or shorts under see thru tutus) and they should have appropriate footwear. We suggest not using glitter for make up as it does not photograph well. We love everything else! Flowers, tutus, wings, you name it!
- Can my baby participate? We only ask that your baby be able to sit on their own. If you need to support them, we are unable to accommodate them.
- What if we want to book a session as a group? We have had friends do this before! It is very fun for the children. In this case, you would need at least 6 children and you would need to let us know when you book. Each family will book individually for the specified session time. There is a max of 10 children per session time.
- What about bad weather? In case of rain or muddy conditions, a rain date will apply. It will also be a Saturday at the same time.